Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recording In Progress...



Here's a couple of shots of the new recording setup...

There's a Blue Kiwi at the 12th fret , a Mercenary Audio KM-69 behind/below the bridge, and a Crowley and Tripp Studio Vocalist for the words and stuff. It's all going into an Apogee Ensemble and on to a Mac running Logic. Most of the time  I'm tracking guitar/banjo and vocals together. After I do the basic tracks, I'll be calling in a lot of favors and probably paying a few folks to come in and do some overdubs and such. Plus, there's all the incredible stuff I got in Nashville from the session guys. They tastefully put some accordion, upright, clarinet, pedal steel, dobro, and mandolin on four of my tunes (I'll be sure to put up a post when I get the pictures). Check back later to see the album's progress, maybe I'll even have a few sound files and whatnot up here.

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment